- Wednesday, May 6, 2010: The American Institute of Architects, San Francisco, awarded The MacLeod/Morand Residence the Energy + Sustainability Citation Award! Read more about the award here.
- Monday, September 28, 2009: The MacLeod/Morand Residence in Albany, CA was recognized as a winner of the Build it Green Remodel the Future contest!
- Monday, September 21, 2009: The MacLeod/Morand Residence was awarded "Best in Show" in Build it Green's Judges Choice category.
- Thursday October 27, 2011: Built It Green held a media tour at the MacLeod/Morand Residence to promote the Green Point Rated Program. The following publications wrote about our house and the program: Dwell, Sierra Magazine, and Casa Sugar.
- Thursday October 20, 2011: Green Point Rated featured the MacLeod/Morand Residence on their web site in their Case Study article “Revamping an Older Tract Home”. Read the article here.
- Monday, May 2, 2011: Lawrence Berkeley Lab has done research about how installing photovoltaic systems can affect the value of homes: Read the article here.
- 1998: Our remodel work was featured in Chronicle Books' "San Francisco Modern, Interiors, Architecture & Design" (design by Richard Fernau)